Thursday, August 2, 2012

How much do you sleep?

I've been off and on from sleeping in to staying awake for days in.. Could this affect my life span you might reply? Really.. I feel totally fine to tell you the truth! I've been up for two days now.. Explanation? Been up this long trying to earn money from impressions to my sites.. How does this have affected on my life? Well it doesn't seem like my girlfriend is to happy at the moment as of I've been using my cell phone to generate some of this money i'm making and haven'y really called her since .. How much sleep do you get?? The sleep  i haven't got yesterday and today hasn't really seemed to have thrown me off track at all.. My mind is set on trying to make money that i am unable to sleep just because i wanna push my earning streak to the max.. How long will i be awake for? Who knows my brain is telling my body i'm not tire, i'm fine, just keep going.. What would the world be if nobody had to sleep? Well i guess we will never find that one out now will we..